cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Tired of this Track feature missing

renutt
Local Performer

The i'm tired of this track feature is missing from my android phone, my xfinity flexbox app and my vizio tv app. This is the feature that has set pandora apart from other streaming services, and if I cannot access it, it won't be worth paying for premium. It seems to still be on my macbook, the one place where i rarely use pandora. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @renutt! Welcome to community! 👋

Looks like you may have an open support ticket with our User Support team. If you need further help or have additional questions, I recommend following up with their email response. If you don't see an email, please check junk and spam folders.

As a Premium subscriber, you can find the I'm tired of this track/song feature on your mobile device by tapping on the ellipsis (3 dots) below the album art from the Now Playing screen, then scroll down to find 'I'm tired of this track/song.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

teedit
Local Performer

I have this problem too. I'm tired of this track disappears. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @teedit!

The tired of this track feature is available on mobile and web devices. Can you tell me the make and model of the device you're using? If you're on a mobile device, can you please include the Pandora version - let me know if you need help finding that.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos