cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-home Devices: Starting a Premium Access session

Deedre_Yt
Local Performer

I have a issue with My Pandora app on my Amazon fire stick for some reason I can only play saved Radio stations and podcasts but cannot access my playlist this is a huge inconvenience for me because I like certain songs and being able to use my tv instead of my phone (I can play my playlist on my android app) but I would like to play my playlist on the app on my fire stick please help me fix this or make a update fixing this please I have used Pandora for two years now and I would hate to switch to Spotify or youtube music 😞

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Deedre_Yt!

Welcome to community! I checked your account and see that your one-year Pandaversary just passed on 3/31/23. 🎉 Thanks for listening this past year! 🤗

I see that you're a free, ad supported listener, keep in mind, that Playlists are a Premium feature. You can view and play your playlists as a free listener by starting a Premium Access session.

Once started, these sessions will be available on other devices that support Premium, such as your Fire Stick. To start a new session, simply search our library from your computer or mobile device for a song or album, and click play. If you are eligible for a free session of Pandora Premium, clicking play will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos