cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logitech Media Server won't show my stations after upgrade to Pandora premium

GregA
Local Performer

I've been using (free) Pandora on my Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox) for years.  Today after upgrading to Pandora Premium, I am not able to access my stations.  Clicking on "Your Stations" in LMS gives the message "Internal Pandora Error".  However, I am able to create and listen to a new station from LMS.  Can anyone suggest something so that I can access my Pandora stations again?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @GregA! 👋🏻Thanks for posting to community.

Unfortunately, your device is no longer supported by Pandora and does support Premium features. At this time, Pandora Premium is available on our website, as well as the devices listed here.

However, you should be able to continue to have access and listen to stations on your Squeezebox. 

Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

GregA
Local Performer

Thank you for getting back to me.

The problem is that I cannot access my stations on the Squeezebox.  However, I can create a new station and listen to it.  The new station does appear in my pandora web page, so Squeezebox is linked to my Pandora account.

I can also access the Pandora "genre stations" and listen to them on the Squeezebox.

I'm hoping I can get access to my stations on the Squeezebox again.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @GregA!

Since your device is no longer supported by Pandora, we cannot provide any specific troubleshooting steps for your device.

However, I can offer some standard steps that may help. First, make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If the problem still persists, I'd try the following if they apply to your Squeezebox:

• Try connecting directly via an ethernet cable rather than wirelessly (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

If you continue to have trouble after trying these approaches, I'd recommend contacting the manufacturer directly for more help.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos