cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Connection on Onkyo Stereo

beachestate
Local Performer

I've lost one of my stations and now I have lost all connection to my Onkyo stereo system .This all happened in a 24 hr period of time .Can't connect to Pandora on my stereo but able to get it on my computer & my mobile phone.Need help  

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
28 Replies

rhyjack
Local Performer

thanks so much, will try it shortly!

0 Kudos

rhyjack
Local Performer

unfortunately, it didn't work.  I even tried the factory reset of the receiver, but Pandora will still not log in.

Any other suggestions?  I would think the receiver is fried if I didn't see some others out there having the similar issue.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Darn, was hoping that would help @rhyjack.

I can go ahead and create a ticket for this to pass along to our engineers. When you try to log back in, are there any error message? Does it not load up at all or does it look like it freezes?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

nate0905
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. I have tried power cycling the receiver and modem. Using Onkyo app to control my receiver and cant get anything to play on Pandora. Just says connecting and freezes up.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @nate0905, thanks for posting to community!

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. 

I'd first like to try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've removed the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Next,  click here for general activation steps.

Let me know how it goes. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

nate0905
Local Performer

I have tried factory reseting my receiver and relinking pandora. It will login but as soon as a select a station it freezes up and just says connecting. If it helps I am using an Onkyo TX-NR515 receiver. I have tries deleting and reinstalling the app. Reseting the receiver. Power cycling the modem and router and can't get pandora working. It was working just fine up to this week.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for trying all these things @nate0905. 👍🏻

I've created a report to pass along to our engineers so they can further investigate what may be happening. 

I'l be making updates in this thread as they are made available to me. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DaveThe1Man
Local Performer

I am having the same issue with my Onkyo TX-8050.  Certain stations just hang and say "connecting..." indefinitely.   These stations work on my computer/phone/TV etc.  The firmware is updated and cycled everything on and off and logged out and back in.... please help

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @DaveThe1Man! Thanks for posting. 

I've enabled a trace on your account. I'd like to manual log you off your Onkyo from my end and have you log back in. When you run into the 'Connecting' message can you let me know the date and time?

Thanks for the help!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos