cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound on Sades SA-708 headphones while using Pandora

angelgrasshoppe
Local Performer

I have the Sades SA-708 headphones and can't get pandora to come through on them it keeps coming through the speakers on my monitor. They are plugged in correctly because everything else comes through them the right way. Can someone please help before I drive my husband crazy.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @angelgrasshoppe, thanks for posting! Sorry to hear you're having trouble listening to Pandora with your headphones. 

Are the headphones connected via bluetooth or aux cable?

Are you listening to Pandora through the desktop app or the website?

• If you're using the desktop app, is this on a Mac or Windows?
  • If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

movwilliams
Local Performer

I have a headphone problem also.  I have my Bose headphones plugged into the headphone port and am running Windows 10 with the chrome browser where I navigated to my Pandora account on the browser.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@movwilliams Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Here are a few things to check:

Pandora has a separate volume control. Make sure it isn't all the way down, the volume control is located in the bottom right corner of the Pandora page.

If that's not it, make sure you are plugged into the main speaker outputs of your sound card. Sometimes there are two outputs. Pandora may only play from one of them on machines with some sound drivers. Updated drivers have fixed this for many listeners.

If on a Windows machine, make sure that the "Wave Balance" volume is set at least 50% on your advanced volume control window. This is accessible by double-clicking the speaker in the lower-right corner of your screen.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos