cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onkyo: Music keeps cutting out

mrg193
Underground

I have a Onkyo receiver.  Everything worked fine for years.  Now the music is cutting out during a song and taking minutes before it will come back on to a different song.  Please help.  Very frustrating.  Can you please remove the association with my Onkyo receiver.  I'm connected by Wifi with no option for ethernet.  Thank you. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mrg193 I moved your post over to the Other Devices space.

This issue is usually specific to the network you're using to access Pandora, or due to an error on the device itself.

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

mrg193
Underground

Thank you.  Armando removed the device association from my Onkyo receiver account.  Now I'm getting an error code that reads "device could not be found with the supplied device id."  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mrg193 Thanks for following up.

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

mrg193
Underground

Ok.  Thank you.