cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus features on in-home devices

DH-66
Local Performer

I have made several attempts to contact Pandora, with no results, to ask why I am not able to use the skipping button to skip songs after, I upgraded to have that access.  I just want to ask if I have to pay twice to have access on all my devices. I called three different numbers, that say they do not offer over the phone services, and I tried at least five times to send an email.  I was tricked  by something called pissed consumer to confirm my email address, when I made the attempt to send Pandora an email.  I am so disappointed with the service Pandora offers/doesn't offer.  I made the upgrade on my Vizio tv, but I am not able to use the upgrade on my Roku.

Not pissed, just disappointed consumer

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @DH-66! Thanks for posting to community. 

I checked in with our User Support team and see 2 support emails related to your email address here on community profile. The first from the website "pissedconsumer.com" and the second from your email address. A support agent responded to your email on 8/21/21 around 10:28am PST. If you didn't receive this email, it may have been sent to a spam or junk folder. Additionally, Pandora does not offer phone support. I'm unsure of the numbers that you reached out too but they may not have been related to Pandora Media. 

In the meantime, I'm happy to take a look. Keep in mind, you can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. 

For your account, I see that you have a Vizio TV and a Comcast Xfinity device as your most recent device associations. However, I don't see that you've logged into a Roku device recently. If Pandora is currently on your Roku device, it may be under a different Pandora account.

Can you tell me a little more about your experience with your Vizio?

When trying to skip on your Vizio do you receive an error message? If so, can you let me know what the error message says? Would you be able to take a picture of what you're seeing when you skip tracks?

Let me know! 😄

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos