cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 2/11/22: Facebook Portal - No Stations appear

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 2/11/22: Thanks for letting us know about this. We've received confirmation from Facebook and listeners that this has been resolved. 

I'll be closing this thread from further comments. If you continue to have trouble, please create a new post. 

Pandora Update 2/10/22: Thanks everyone for posting your experience with Facebook Portal. 

I've notified our engineering team of this change and error message and they are currently investigating. 

Thanks for your patience while we look into this. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 2/11/22: Thanks for letting us know about this. We've received confirmation from Facebook and listeners that this has been resolved. 

I'll be closing this thread from further comments. If you continue to have trouble, please create a new post. 

Pandora Update 2/10/22: Thanks everyone for posting your experience with Facebook Portal. 

I've notified our engineering team of this change and error message and they are currently investigating. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

11 Replies

pawkatt09
Local Performer

Today on my Facebook Portal states Pandora is no longer a supportive application. I get this notice that there are no stations and I cannot connect stations.  I uninstalled Pandora and install it again - I went through and activate the application under my Pandora account.  I even went and ran updates on my Portal device.  This just stopped working today. Does anyone know if Pandora is no longer an accepted application on certain Portal devices, thanks? pawkatt09

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Clare
Local Performer

For the past year, I successfully listened to Pandora stations on my Portal devise. As of today, my default message  is "You have no stations. To add stations, use the, Pandora mobile or website"?

Could use any suggestions?

jkinnemeyer
Local Performer

I am having the same issue and so is my mom...

0 Kudos

vVickster
Local Performer

Same issue here! Just started today.

MsBrown5287
Local Performer

Hello Pandora, My stations have disappeared from my Portal. They show up on my phone and my laptop but totally are gone from the Portal. Help!

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

Musicann1
Underground

And I am having the same issue too. So sad!

Yes, very frustrating.  I even reset my Portal to the factory settings. Glad to hear it's not just my Portal that is having issues.  

Moderator Edit: Format & posts merged

0 Kudos

RAMc54
Local Performer

Same thing happened to me yesterday, I did  all the same things, rebooted, deleted and reinstalled, but nothing on my Portal. I have to ask Alexa to play station. I used to have a whole long list of stations to choose from each day, now it shows no stations! What’s up?

0 Kudos

vVickster
Local Performer

Has anyone rebooted their router like they suggest?? Or tried the Facebook support? I think FB has a chat on their support. I'm going to try that.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 2/10/22: Thanks everyone for posting your experience with Facebook Portal. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Musicann1
Underground

All fixed!!! Classical Guitar on Pandora on my Portal makes my day HAPPY!!! Thanks and have a GREAT day!  

TannerPandora

Thanks for following up, @Musicann1! Glad to hear it's working again. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos