cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 4/18/20: Sonos asking for activation code

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 4/20/20: As we've received several confirmations that this issue is now resolved, I am closing the thread from comments. I appreciate everyone who took the time to report the issue and also confirm that the fix resolved the issue.

If this issue comes up in the future, please create a new thread and reference this one. Happy listening! 🎧

Pandora Update 4/18/20: I just got word from our engineers that the Sonos issues should now be resolved.

I recommend trying to connect your Sonos system again; You should no longer receive an error message for authorization. Please let me know of your results.

Pandora Update 4/18/20: We've received reports from listeners who report that their Sonos system is giving them the following error message: "Please authorize Sonos to use your Pandora account."

We've made our engineering team aware of this and they're working quickly to investigate the root cause. We will provide you all with an update as soon as we hear of one. Thanks for your patience and for taking the time to report the issue.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Labels (1)
106 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cawilliams12 If you are still running into trouble with this, can you please try out the suggestion @karlz provided and let me know if that helps?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sawtoothbiker You should no longer be prompted with an authorization code.

Can you please remove your Pandora account from Sonos and add it back.

You should then be able to sign back into your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drvera I moved your post to this thread since it sounds like you also were affected by the outage with Sonos yesterday afternoon.

Check out this post for the latest update on this, as it should now be resolved.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jodietz @Hannon35 @diamond7900 @Mazz0974 @kevinedwards @ChrisS @edbrame @bt2uaoa @Receptionist12 @carmd0367

I moved your posts to this thread since it sounds like you also were affected by the outage with Sonos yesterday afternoon.

Check out this post for the latest update on this, as it should now be resolved.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dromanow I moved your posts to this thread since it sounds like you also were affected by the outage with Sonos on 04/18/20.

Check out this post for the latest update on this, as it should now be resolved.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Drcham I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

We believe this is now resolved and you should no longer be prompted for an activation code when attempting to stream Pandora on your Sonos device.

Check out this post for the latest update on this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 4/20/20: As we've received several confirmations that this issue is now resolved, I am closing the thread from comments. I appreciate everyone who took the time to report the issue and also confirm that the fix resolved the issue.

If this issue comes up in the future, please create a new thread and reference this one. Happy listening! 🎧

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos