cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

MartinOK
Local Performer

How can I remove the other devices that are currently using my account? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,224 Replies

AdamPandora

@randomizer0 Since each of your bulleted points seem fairly related to the existing feature request, I would just make sure to leave a comment on that thread listing those out as well (if you haven't yet already).

Here is the link to the feature request again: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😄

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Njavery
Local Performer

Hello,

Please remove all the devices signed onto my account as I also have some unauthorized users logged in. 

thanks so much!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Njavery! Consider it done. If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password to something different

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 👋🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

rchenault2
Local Performer

Can I also ask that your team removes all devices from my account please?

0 Kudos

dyzart
Local Performer

Tanner,

Would you please delete all associated devices on my account as well and I will sign back in confident that I have eliminated one known laggard. What about deleting previous IP addresses associated with the account I see in my settings? Is that necessary or will your deletion accomplish this?

Thanks,

@dyzart 

@dyzart
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dyzart! Thanks for posting!

I've requested that all the device associations be removed from your account. No need to worry about those IP address.

The removal should occur soon, but can at times take a bit, so your patience is appreciated. 

I would recommend changing your password, if you haven't already, if there is concern over someone having access to your account.

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know. 👋🏻

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Of course @rchenault2!

I sent in the request, all your devices should be removed soon. This includes any device you pay be logged into currently, so you'll need to log back on when this takes effect.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble! 

0 Kudos

Mrjoe2uall
Local Performer

Can someone please gelp me and log out all my devices associated with my ACCOUNT 

0 Kudos

Scaryelle420
Local Performer

How do I forget other devises I was connected to? Someone else is using my account on an old device. 

0 Kudos

Angelique23
Local Performer

Please do the same 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Mrjoe2uall and @Angelique23!

Thanks for posting, I've asked that all associated devices be removed from both your accounts. This should take effect soon, once removed, you'll need to log back into any devices you are currently using. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. Thanks!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Scaryelle420! Thanks for posting to community. I moved your message over to an existing thread on this subject to keep things tidy: Remove devices

Unfortunately, it's not possible to remove devices on your end at this time. I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and check out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've asked our User Support team to remove all the devices associated with your account. This will log you out of everywhere, including any devices you currently have. When this takes effect you'll need to log back in. 

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 

0 Kudos

aquila0989
Local Performer

Please sign out all devices on my account as well. Someone has added dozens of songs to my library and removing it all was tedious enough, I don't want it happening again. 

0 Kudos

Sarahn
Local Performer

I believe someone else has been using my account. I’ve changed my password but is there any way to remove those accounts definitely or will they be logged out because of the password change?

0 Kudos

Z3R0
Local Performer

The only 2 users from my account are me and my wife. I would like to have all other removed please!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Sarahn thanks for posting! Sorry to hear this!

I moved your post over to an existing thread, Remove devices, to help keep things tidy. 

I've gone ahead and request that all the device associations be removed from your account. When this takes effect you'll be logged out everywhere, including any current devices, so you'll need to log back in.

I'd also encourage you take to take a moment to vote for the Feature Request: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

Let me know if you continue to have trouble! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @Z3R0. I moved your message over to an existing thread: Remove devices

I've sent in a request to have all the device associations removed from your account. This will include any current devices you have, so you'll need to sign back in once this takes effect.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

0 Kudos

lcmd
Local Performer

May I ask that my account be signed out of all devices as well?

0 Kudos

mlocolle
Local Performer

Hi Tannerpandora, 

I need to be signed out of all of my accounts so that I can only have the devices that I choose be listening.  

Can you please help?

Thank you

Mike

0 Kudos

turbo280
Local Performer

How can I log off of multiple devices? I changed my password but that didn't work. Tired of constantly being interrupted by my granddaughters trying to listen on my account with Alexa

0 Kudos