cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

MartinOK
Local Performer

How can I remove the other devices that are currently using my account? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,224 Replies

hellokitty_lynn
Local Performer

Hi Tanner, 

Can I also have this done with my account. Thank you. 

0 Kudos

MGustaveH
Local Performer

If possible Id appreciate you doing the same for me! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @chris1523 and @hellokitty_lynn! Thanks for posting. 

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your both your accounts. When this takes affect (it might not be immediate), you'll be logged out of all devices, including any current devices, so you'll need to log back in. 

If you continue to have trouble, feel free to let me know! 🎧🙂

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @MGustaveH! Thanks for posting. 

I've gone ahead and removed all your devices associated with you account. When this takes affect you'll be logged out everywhere, including any devices you currently have so you'll need to log back in. 

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 🙂

0 Kudos

JustOutofReach
Local Performer

I keep getting the message that “someone else is listening”. I have changed my password, and it’s still happening. I only listen on my device, and I haven’t given anyone access to my account. How do I log all devices out of my account?!!?

0 Kudos

Airsucker
Local Performer

I got that message too, I changed my password and need all devices logged out pls.

0 Kudos

pseudopsyche
Local Performer

Could you please also sign out all devices on my account?

Thanks! 😊

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Airsucker! Looks like our User Support team was able to help out with this. 

Let me know if you're still having any trouble! 👍🏻🎧

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @pseudopsyche! No problem. I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect (might not be immediate) you'll be logged out everywhere, so you'll need to log back into any device you currently have. 

Let me know if you continue to run into trouble! 🙂

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JustOutofReach, thanks for posting to community!

I moved your message to an existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

Unfortunately, it's not possible to remove devices on your end at this time. I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and check out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed this device associations for you. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know. 🙂

0 Kudos

Tacoooo
Local Performer

Hey PLEASE remove all devices from my Pandora account! 

0 Kudos

tanagwentiff
Underground

Hello! Can you please do the same for me? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Tacoooo! 🌮

All set! I've removed all the devices associated with your account. When this takes affect (might not be immediate), you'll be logged out of all your devices including any devices that you currently have so, you'll need to log back in.

If you continue to have trouble, feel free to let me know. 😄

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tanagwentiff! Thanks for posting! All taken care of. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your account. This will log you out everywhere, including any devices you currently have, so you'll need to sign back in with this takes affect.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble! 😄

tanagwentiff
Underground

hello, 

Thank you but i am still logged in in all devices, was it suppost to log me out of all devices to make sure everyone that had access no longer can have access?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tanagwentiff The removal may not happen immediately, so please be patient. When it does take affect you'll be logged out every where. 

tanagwentiff
Underground

Just making sure😊 Thank you!

0 Kudos

Louiekotula1
Local Performer

Please do this for my account as well. I hate being interrupted and kicked off on my own account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

No problem, @Louiekotula1.

I will have our support team contact you via email to assist with this - please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

tiger_hawk_6
Local Performer

Can I get all devices and logons removed from my account? I've tried removing from my kids devices but they're still adding stations and listening when I'm trying to.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos