cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 6/17/24: Unable to log into various in-home devices after 6/13/24

jessjess
Local Performer

Receiving error message "we're sorry an unexpected problem occurred" on a Vizio TV using WIFI.  Rebooted tv and modem, reset TV to factor settings.  Now attempting to login to Pandora account produces error.  Pandora functions properly on all other WIFI devices.  Other apps function properly on tv.  12 hours ago pandora worked fine on the tv.  Looking through other posts this appears to be a recurring issue on many devices.  How has it been resolved?

Pandora 1.1.6

Vizio model M422i-B1; version V2.1.18.0000

`metitle

Labels (1)
33 Replies

Matts1
Local Performer

Same here, been using it for 10 years with no issues.  Won't login since 6/15/24

0 Kudos

gallarding
Local Performer

It’s dieing a slow death.  First Sirius XM,  Spotify, streaming radio, and now pandora.  Only thing I have left is music files on the server.   Anybody have thoughts on alternative options?

0 Kudos

BarsWars
Local Performer

I'm having the exact same problem. 😔

0 Kudos

blk00ss
Local Performer

Been utilizing Pandora via my Denon AVR for years. I also use the Denon AVR remote app via my phone to control my outdoor zone 2 speakers which again we use the Pandora app that comes already on the Denon AVR.

Used it Friday evening with no issues. Went to use it Saturday and it no longer works. When I click on Pandora it now asks if I already have an acct, I say yes and attempt to login and it just spins.  I've also tried logging in directly from the Denon AVR. Same thing. I can log in to Pandora via desktop PC only. I have deleted the Denon remote app from my phone and reinstalled. I have disconnected power to the AVR and let it sit multiple times. I have also checked for firmware updates via Denon AVR. Nothing works. This has happened a few times over the years and typically its after Denon or Pandora makes some sort of change on their end, and typically the only fix has been to wait for either Denon or Pandora to do a firmware update. Hope they read this and do something soon. If I can't use Pandora for our music like I do every single day, then there is no point in having it

0 Kudos

HCTW
Local Performer

I also lost the ability to log in to my Pandora account with my Nuvo Music Port system on June 15th and have not been able to log in since then.  I can log in with my iPhone and my laptop but not with Nuvo Music Port.  It appears to be a new Pandora initiated change that has caused this error.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Pandora Update: 6/17/24

Thank you all for your patience while our engineering teams investigate this issue with various in-home devices.

We believe that this has now been resolved. While we continue to review, we're asking listeners to try their in-home devices once again.

If you continue to have trouble, please let us know and include the make and model of the device you are using.

Thanks again for your continued patience during this time.

Pandora Update: 6/15/24

Hi all!

Thank you for reporting your experience with these various in-home devices. Since you all wrote in around  the same time, with roughly the same issues, I've gone ahead and merged all your posts into one thread to easily communicate any information or updates.

I've let our engineering team know about your experiences, and the trouble you're having. While they investigate, we appreciate your patience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

jcryanjr
Local Performer

Same issue here.  Whatever you do, do not delete the Pandora link in the Nuvo page.   You can not reload it.  I deleted it to see if a reload would fix the issue.  It is gone now amd Imhaven’t been able to reload it.  I fear I am now completely out of luck with the Music Port connecting to Pandora.    Only option now seems to be a bluetooth receiver connected as a source to the Nuvo.  Renders the wall pads pretty worthless.

blk00ss
Local Performer

Just tried logging in and it sorta works....

It now recognizes my Pandora account like its worked in years past, but every time I go to pause a song, it kicks me back to the main menu asking that I select a station. 

BTW my model is Denon AVR-X1200W

Matts1
Local Performer

Pandora is working again as of 6-18-24 on my Nuvo Music Port

HowardHal
Local Performer
Thanks for the heads up. My DENON AVR-E300s are working also.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<>

ToddMag
Local Performer

I can confirm as of this writing that Pandora is working on my Denon AVR-S700W.

Bumbry88
Local Performer

I am happy to report that Pandora is again streaming on my Blackberry Playbook.  Thank you Pandora for still supporting older devices. I am curious if there are others out in the wild that still stream on a Playbook.  Long live Pandora & Blackberry😁 

R-a-z-t-e-r
Local Performer

After upgrade of my Pandora account from free to Premium I’ve been unable to access Pandora from my Aluratek AIRMM03F. I enter my email and password and the device screen shows shows a spinning circle and never logs in.

Any suggestions as to how I can fix this?

Thanks

Moderator's edit: Added the device information into the comment.

0 Kudos

MariaPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @R-a-z-t-e-r , I moved your post to an existing thread related  to your experience: Unable to log into various in-home devices after 6/13/24.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you so they can further assist you with this. They will be reaching out via the email associated with your Pandora account.

Please be on the look out for their reply.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!