cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Xfinity: Unable to login - Activation code flashes to a new one before user can enter

Sestermyer
Local Performer

I am having this problem also 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Pandora Update: 5/24/23

Hi all! We've received reports from other listeners that this has been resolved. I am closing this thread to future comments and setting to Resolved.

If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new thread and reference this one.

Thanks for being part of community.

Pandora Update: 5/23/23

Hi all! The Community team has received an update that a small change has been made that should help resolve this issue.

We're asking for listeners to try again and let us know if you're still having trouble with your Xfinity devices.

Thank you!

Pandora Update: 5/16/23

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Thank you all for posting that this issue issue with the code flashing on your TV screen's has returned. Since the original issue had been resolved, I've created a new thread to address the issue's return. Our engineering team is aware and investigating what may be happening.

We understand how frustrating this can be and appreciate everyone's patience during this time.

If you're currently experiencing this issue please feel free to post to this thread with your info, you will be added to our current ticket. (All previous posts have been added already.)

Updates on this issue will be made in this thread as it is made available to the moderation team.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

Robert567
Local Performer

Hello. Was working but now just flashing a different screen. Won't let me login. Comcast guy said it's a national problem. Thank you 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sestermyer @Robert567 To clarify, are you experiencing the same issue where the screen flashes with different activation codes when trying to launch Pandora through Xfinity?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Mryfa1
Local Performer

Having the same issue today 5/16/2023. Comcast xfinity in florida

0 Kudos

Lauradelia
Local Performer

Same issue, 2nd flex box, 1 week, no solutions work. I need a solution please

0 Kudos

Robert567
Local Performer

No. Keeps flashing a search bar this time.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Thank you all for posting that this issue issue with the code flashing on your TV screen's has returned. Since the original issue had been resolved, I've created a new thread to address the issue's return. Our engineering team is aware and investigating what may be happening.

We understand how frustrating this can be and appreciate everyone's patience during this time.

If you're currently experiencing this issue please feel free to post to this thread with your info, you will be added to our current ticket. (All previous posts have been added already.)

Updates on this issue will be made in this thread as it is made available to the moderation team.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Targa80
Local Performer

When I use xfinity remote to open pandora I see the pandora screen then it flashes the login code authentication screen.  It then toggles between the two screens and the login code is either loading or keeps changing. Will not allow any command input

0 Kudos

Skestone9
Local Performer

Flashing code issue, can't get in since last week. For tv from comcast.

0 Kudos

Skestone9
Local Performer

YES! SCREEN BLINKS CONSTINTLY.

0 Kudos

DaveK408
Local Performer

After installing two new Xfinity cable boxes, I am unable to activate Pandora on either box. The Pandora application starts on both my Sony and Samsung smart TV's but the activation screen keeps flashing and showing a new code ever few seconds. You cannot read and enter the supplied code before a new one is posted and old one is invalid. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update: 5/24/23

Hi all! We've received reports from other listeners that this has been resolved. I am closing this thread to future comments and setting to Resolved.

If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new thread and reference this one.

Thanks for being part of community.

Pandora Update: 5/23/23

Hi all! The Community team has received an update that a small change has been made that should help resolve this issue.

We're asking for listeners to try again and let us know if you're still having trouble with your Xfinity devices.

Thank you!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos