cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku: No Sound

Ffebles
Local Performer

This happens to me too. I’m listening from my Roku. After a couple hours it goes to the next tract but the sound is gone. It looks like it’s playing the next song but it just goes silent. I am using the free service and I thought about subscribing but it sounds like the paid subscribers have the same problem. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ffebles I moved your post over to the Other Devices space.

First, please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps: 

• Try rebooting your modem and router, then restarting the Roku player. 
  • Try connecting directly with an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi, if the option is available for your model. 

If you are still having trouble, please try using the steps in the following link to update your Roku software: https://support.roku.com/article/208755668-how-to-update-the-software-on-your-roku-streaming-device

Finally, try deleting the Pandora channel from My Channels, and try re-adding it from the Channel Store. (You can find the Remove channel option by pressing the * key on your remote while the Pandora channel is highlighted on the home screen.) 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

invzbldog
Local Performer

I am having this same problem.

I followed all the troubleshooting suggestions from the moderator.

Rebooted the modem checked Roku for updates and it was up to date. Uninstalled and reinstalled Pandora and it's still doing the same thing. And I have a paid subscription and I'm getting a little annoyed.

Pandora will play half a song and then the sound stops. All indications are that it's still playing but there's no sound.

I'm not problems with any of my other streaming channels.

This started happening in the last couple of weeks.

I need to get this fixed!

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos