cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku - Not able to access My Albums

TheDeltaBlues
Local Performer

It looks like an update was just pushed through for Roku and now I am unable to access My Albums, Artists, Playlists, etc… In the top right the My Music tab was replaced with My Stations and a Browse tab was added. When I browse, the Albums category isn’t there either. It’s just Artists and Tracks. 

Love Pandora but that’s a possible deal breaker for us. We listen to a lot of Albums. Anyone else notice this?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @TheDeltaBlues! Thanks for posting to community.

I'm not aware of an updates on our end. Can you let me know when this change happened? 

Also, could you tell me more about your Roku device?

• What is the model?
  • What is the serial number? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Roku software version is your device using? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Pandora channel version are you on? (Highlight the Pandora channel icon and select the * key.)

In the meantime, I would recommend double checking for any additional updates on your Roku. You can use the following like to checkhttps://support.roku.com/article/208755668-how-to-update-the-software-on-your-roku-streaming-device

Then try deleting the Pandora channel from My Channels, and try re-adding it from the Channel Store. (You can find the Remove channel option by pressing the * key on your remote while the Pandora channel is highlighted on the home screen.) 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @TheDeltaBlues! Thanks for posting to community.

I'm not aware of an updates on our end. Can you let me know when this change happened? 

Also, could you tell me more about your Roku device?

• What is the model?
  • What is the serial number? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Roku software version is your device using? (Settings > System > About)
  • What Pandora channel version are you on? (Highlight the Pandora channel icon and select the * key.)

In the meantime, I would recommend double checking for any additional updates on your Roku. You can use the following like to checkhttps://support.roku.com/article/208755668-how-to-update-the-software-on-your-roku-streaming-device

Then try deleting the Pandora channel from My Channels, and try re-adding it from the Channel Store. (You can find the Remove channel option by pressing the * key on your remote while the Pandora channel is highlighted on the home screen.) 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport