cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku TV - Slow load times

Jessye_Leigh
Local Performer

Ever since my ISP had an outage a few days ago, Pandora has been much slower to load the app and switch between songs. All other apps work fine on the TV. I have tried a re-install of Pandora and rebooting the router. Any help is appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Jessye_Leigh! Thanks for posting to community. 

Looks like you've tried some troubleshooting already. I do see a new device association on 8/28 and wondered if that had helped at all. 

I've gone ahead and enabled a trace on your account. If you're still having trouble, then I recommend running through the troubleshooting once more while the trace is enabled. I can take a look at see if anything stands out. 

To start, please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps: 

• Rebooting your modem and router, then restarting the Roku player. I would disconnect both for at least a minute. 
  • Try connecting directly with an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi, if the option is available for your model. This will help determine if it's a connection issue.

Try using the steps in the following link to see if an update is available for your Roku: https://support.roku.com/article/208755668-how-to-update-the-software-on-your-roku-streaming-device

Finally, try deleting the Pandora channel from My Channels, and try re-adding it from the Channel Store. (You can find the Remove channel option by pressing the * key on your remote while the Pandora channel is highlighted on the home screen.) 

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos