cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV - Songs skipping

sportsm0m03
Local Performer

Hello,

I have noticed that while listening to a song, it skips through the song.  Not to the next song but during the song, like the CD is scratched or the player is on its way out.

Is there anything that can be done to fix it?

Thank you,

Debra 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity & personal information

Labels (2)
48 Replies

magnolia205
Local Performer

It didn’t help.  YOUR turn to do something. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mileskahn2 @magnolia205 @ccr213 I've sent this over to our engineers. This information is really valuable, and helps us determine what might be happening.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Mileskahn2
Underground

With respect, I happened to notice that this thread started in 2020. There’s “patience” and then there’s “We don’t know what we’re doing so we’re stalling.” 

Can you at least acknowledge that this is a known bug on your end at this point?

woody1989
Local Performer

Bumping with the same issue, sounds like a scratched CD only in my brand new samsung tv. All other devices work.

Pandora staff, is there any update on your end?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@woody1989 Let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve the issue. 

First, make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. To do this, press Menu on your remote and scroll down to Support. Then select Software Update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

Next, please try deleting and re-adding the Pandora app from the app store on your Samsung device.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.

You should also contact Samsung directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.

You can view their support page here. Or, contact them directly using this link.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Mileskahn2
Underground
Like most people on this thread we’ve tried all this already. You said you’d get your engineers on this. What do they say? Do they acknowledge this is a widespread issue at this point is Pandora hiding how widespread this issue is?

Mileskahn2
Underground

Adam - I didn't get a response from my last couple of questions. Is Pandora working on this with their engineers? Are they acknowledging this is a known bug in your system? All the fixes you've outlined above haven't seemed to help anyone with this issue.

woody1989
Local Performer

As @Mileskahn2 mentioned, we have tried all the methods previously discussed on this thread. As well, none of the questions this user asked were responded to.

Every one of us here in this forum enjoy your services,  and we are concerned about the quality being delivered specifically on Samsung TVs. All we are asking is some honesty on your end. If there is a problem and you cant figure it out, then tell us! We can understand a problem. We cannot understand you reacting in the same manner thinking there will be a different outcome (lookup the definition of insanity).

Mileskahn2
Underground

Well said, @woody1989. A little honesty will go a long way to asuage frustrated, but loyal customers. Just tell us what you're dealing with so we're not left in the dark.

0 Kudos