cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung dvd only plays first song then stops

Sharky50
Local Performer

I start Pandora application on TV and after 1st tune plays the 2nd to queues up but does not download

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting to community @Sharky50! Sorry to hear this is happening. Can you let me know the model number and year of your Samsung player?

In the meantime, I'd like to start with some basic troubleshooting. First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

Then, please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting to community @Sharky50! Sorry to hear this is happening. Can you let me know the model number and year of your Samsung player?

In the meantime, I'd like to start with some basic troubleshooting. First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

Then, please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

Let me know how it goes. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

nephilim5
Underground

This is the same issue I posted here: https://community.pandora.com/t5/Other-Devices/Music-will-not-play-advance-on-Samsung-Blu-Ray-Player...

Have we had any progress on this?

Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Sharky50 and @nephilim5, there were some changes released yesterday. Did this help at all with your playback issues?

Let me know. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos