cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Savant - Unable to Connect

Sgudgell
Local Performer

Before the holidays, there was a Savant/Pandora outage.  I have not been able to reconnect since then. Complete system restarts.  Deleted and downloaded the Savant app and when I try to activate Pandora using the Savant Pro app, I receive a “No Connection Found” message.  “Savant has lost connect connection to the music server.   There may be network or configuration issues.”

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Sgudgell! Thanks for visiting community. 

Unfortunately, we do not support the Savant app. Sometimes, folks will be able to use Pandora using an unsupported device, but that functionality may break unintentionally due to updates to the app or OS meant to address other issues.

I would recommend reaching out to the Savant support team for further help. You can get in touch with them from the Savant Support page.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Sgudgell! Thanks for visiting community. 

Unfortunately, we do not support the Savant app. Sometimes, folks will be able to use Pandora using an unsupported device, but that functionality may break unintentionally due to updates to the app or OS meant to address other issues.

I would recommend reaching out to the Savant support team for further help. You can get in touch with them from the Savant Support page.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Sgudgell
Local Performer

Thank you.

0 Kudos

MWalter
Local Performer

We are having the same issue.  Did you have any luck fixing this?

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos

Drb305
Local Performer

Same problem here. Anyone know how to fix it? 

0 Kudos

Jackko1
Local Performer

We had Pandora Plus and worked just fine until now.  I deleted Pandora and tried to install it again and was asked if I had Pandora - Free or Pandora Premium.

0 Kudos

Drb305
Local Performer

I have Pandora free but I would buy premium if it will work 

Savant will not let me activate Pandora premium. It gives me an error message No connection found!

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

momikes
Local Performer

Same issue.  We have Pandora premium - used to work fine, now getting this error message.

0 Kudos

gprodan
Local Performer

Pandora should have Savant remove reference to their app from savant production.  It’s like these two companies don’t care to solve interoperability problems. 

0 Kudos

gprodan
Local Performer

I meant from savant products 

0 Kudos

Bpotsic
Local Performer

I have the same issue except there was no event that caused it (ie your power outage). Have you found a solution? All other savant connections to different apps work fine including Spotify. Trying to avoid expensive service fees from used car salesmen at “magnolia Best Buy” to fix. Thanks 

0 Kudos

Jackko1
Local Performer
We have found a solution. It’s not the best as the app does not appear on the remote but found a alternative way to use it. Thanks for your reply.

Mary Jo Douglass
0 Kudos

Bpotsic
Local Performer
Can you share your solution please? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos