cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV: Tracks speed up

Dark00star
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue. It drives me crazy because I am so familiar with the songs. The tempo increase is very apparent. I heard the problem today listening to Emerson, Lake and Palmer - From the Beginning.

I pay for ad-free also. Please fix this.

BTW, another annoying issue is the practice of playing re-recorded songs and trying to pass them off as the original artist- The Grass Roots for instance, and other 60s groups. If you don’t have the original, don’t put it in the playlist. It’s criminal IMHO.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Pookergirl
Local Performer

This is an old thread but every time I play Moonlight Feels Right by Starbuck on Pandora, it plays it so fast they sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks. All the songs after that play at normal speed.  This hasn't happened before. It's very annoying. 

0 Kudos

Smackowv
Local Performer

Yes. Happening all the time on ‘70’s soft rock channel

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi all!

Thanks for posting your experience to the community.

I'm happy to pass this along to the appropriate teams for further review. Since the Pandora app is located on multiple TV and receiver devices can you please let me know the following info:

• Make and model of your TV?
    • Keep in mind the app may be located on a device connected to your television like a receiver. If that's the case, please let me know the make and model of that device.
  • Are you connected to your internet with WiFi or Ethernet?
  • Do you have the same experience on another device like mobile or a computer?

Appreciate any details you can provide. Thank you!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos