cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonos App: Duplicate stations showing in collection

clp1
Underground

I was not sure how to send this separate from the current question. I have called Pandora support and they don't have a solution to my problem. We listen to Pandora through our Sonos app. When searching Pandora using the Pandora App, all,, albums, playlists, etc, everything is fine. However when I bring up Pandora using the Sonos App, and only when I select ALL,  most of the album covers have duplicated one to 4 times. Each is active. This does not happen when I select artists, album, or the other options. I was on the phone for an hour and half with a Pandora rep who was wonderful. She had to check further up the line of command was told me this had never happened before and they didn't have a solution other than for me to delete the sections in Pandora and reauthorize from Sonos. By they way I called Sonos and they of course said this is a Pandora issue. Yesterday I deleted most of my stations then added them back in and there were no duplicates. However today I go through the Sonos app and select Pandora, All and I have multiple duplicates. Can you help?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @clp1! Thanks for posting!

Sounds like you've done quite a bit of troubleshooting. I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team for further investigation.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you're seeing from the Sonos app. You can include the screenshot in your reply here on community by tapping on the camera icon above the text box.

Also, please know that Pandora does not offer phone support, the individual you spoke too was not affiliated with Pandora. Our support team can be reached by email.

Let me know if you need help with the screenshot.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

clp1
Underground

33BAAB9A-E438-43CA-A039-BA1BC9A85F3D.png

Here you go. I have 76 items under all through the pandora app but 168 when going thru the Sonos app. I have deleted the Sonos app and deleted pandora, readied both and stilll have the issue. Scary now I wonder who I talked to when I dialed for Panera support😱

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the screenshot, @clp1! There may a connection issue with Pandora and the Sonos app. When I check your Pandora account on my end, I don't see the duplicates either.

While I don't have any troubleshooting that I believe would be helpful for this, I have created a ticket for our engineering team to further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos