cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonos: Hearing ads after upgrade

heidisnowqueen
Local Performer

Upgraded to Plus to avoid ads and it works on my laptop and phone but not on my Sonos system.

I have tried:

reauthorizing account

removing and re-adding account

Help!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @heidisnowqueen 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm happy to help investigate what may be happening. I've enabled a trace on your account to help me review.

Please continue to listen to Pandora on your Sonos as you normally would. The next time you hear an ad please let me know the following:

• Date
  • Time including time zone
  • The type of ad you heard, e.g. was it for a product or destination?

Thanks for your help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Barbarabloemink
Local Performer

How come I get retail Ads all the time when I play Pandora through my SONOS speakers even though I pay for Pandora Premium??! I am fully subscribed, I play music not podcasts and these are retail ads for products/services I PAY you not to hear???

I pay for Pandora plus and I have donor speakers but I still get ads!!! My subscription has not run out, the ads are on music stations NOT “podcasts” and they are not only “about upcoming artists”!! Why do I PAY for Pandora premium if I still get ads and how do I stop it??

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barbarabloemink I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sonos: Hearing ads after upgrade

In order to receive ad-free music on your Sonos device, you will need to verify that you're logged into your upgraded account within the Sonos app.

From your mobile device, open the Sonos app and go to Settings, then My Services. Select Pandora from this list and verify that you're signed in with the above email address. If not, sign out, then sign back in with the upgraded account.

From a computer, go to the Sonos app and click Manage, then Service Settings. Select Pandora, then click Edit (on a Mac this is represented by a small gear), and select Change Password to confirm you are using the correct account info. If not, sign out, then sign back in with the upgraded account.

If you're having trouble with this, I recommend contacting the Sonos support team for more help.

If this does not resolve the issue after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, the
 next time you hear an ad please let me know the following:

• Date

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Lucadifalco
Local Performer

I am using pandora on Sonos and still can hear ads when I paid the subscription 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lucadifalco I moved your post over to this existing thread: Sonos: Hearing ads after upgrade

In order to receive ad-free music on your Sonos device, you will need to verify that you're logged into your upgraded account within the Sonos app.

From your mobile device, open the Sonos app and go to Settings, then My Services. Select Pandora from this list and verify that you're signed in with the above email address. If not, sign out, then sign back in with the upgraded account.

From a computer, go to the Sonos app and click Manage, then Service Settings. Select Pandora, then click Edit (on a Mac this is represented by a small gear), and select Change Password to confirm you are using the correct account info. If not, sign out, then sign back in with the upgraded account.

If you're having trouble with this, I recommend contacting the Sonos support team for more help.

If this does not resolve the issue after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, the
 next time you hear an ad please let me know the following:

• Date

Let me know.

0 Kudos