cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony: Error message when listening on TV

chaad
Underground

stopped allowing log onto Pandora about 4 months ago.  Sometimes says "licensing issue:, sometimes says "browser closing due to internal error".  I do have internet connectivity. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @chaad 

Welcome to community!

Can you tell me more about your experience? Are you accessing Pandora through the app within your TV or through a web browser found on your TV?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

chaad
Underground
I have  Samaung media connected between cable box and TV.  I go to smart hub using rhe Sansung remote.  Then to internet and pandora icon.  Now it says go to Pandora.com/Samsung and enter the code appearing on screen or sign in from settings using Pandora account.  Neither works.  I was accessing with the Pandora icon.  I suspect a tv setting or update.  Thanks for your input.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @chaad 

Thanks for the clarification.

Based on your description from your last post that sounds like the activation page for the Pandora app on your TV.

Try these steps:

• Launch the Pandora app on your TV
  • Select New User
  • An activation page will appear with a code - leave this code up on the device screen as you continue.

From a mobile device, open the Pandora app and go to Settings, then tap Device Activation and enter the code.

This should activate the Pandora app on your Samsung TV.

Let me know how it goes.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

chaad
Underground
Success!!!  I did not realize an app could be activated througha secondary device. Thanks to everyone at Pandora Community. CEA Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

TannerPandora

Awesome, so glad to hear it, @chaad! Enjoy your weekend. 🙌

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos