cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station Limit on TV / In-home devices

Yanni
Local Performer

My free subscription gives me only 100 stations.  I listen through my DirectTV.  How can I get 250 stations?  (One beef I have with Pandora is that you cannot find hardly any information at all anywhere on each subscription's station limits.)

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
53 Replies

laocmo
Local Performer

All my stations from M to Z have disappeared from my Grace radio. Where are they? How do I get them back? I can create a new station but it won't appear in the list.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@laocmo I moved your post over to this existing thread: Station Limit on TV/CE devices

Check out the accepted solution here for more info around this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mgraham12508
Local Performer

I have pandora premium and it's getting very frustrating that several of my stations are missing on my Xbox one x app. I have tried everything and nothing works. Also, it is always the same few stations missing. 

0 Kudos

jodsterl66
Local Performer

i AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND IT SEEMS PANDORA HAS NO SOLUTION??  Can someone please assist.  Better yet,  what digital tuner works best with pandora.  I have used Grace digital for over 10 years and since Receiva went belly up, I had to purchase the new Grace LINK and that does not allow for me to see all my stations on pandora.  Please help.  Thank you. 

0 Kudos

Texasparky
Local Performer

I’m missing stations on devices like HEOS and other home automation streaming equipment. They are there when in log into my account through a browser.  Can someone help resolve this issue?  Thank you. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Texasparky I moved your post over to this existing thread: Station Limit on TV/CE devices

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

mychirowalkin
Local Performer

My "Smooth (Santana & Rob Thomas song) is missing from the FireStick app.  While the app is open on the TV, I can see the station on the Pandora Windows app and on the Pandora website in Chrome.  On the FireStick app, I've tried to find that station in both My Collection's "Sort By Default" and "Sort By A-Z" views, but the station never appears.  Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?

0 Kudos

jhoneydog
Local Performer

Hi, my HEOS App on my iPhone 12 mini does not display any stations from L - Z. I can only see stations that I added A - K (and numbered stations i.e. 1980s Rock). I've tried to replace / add new stations in the L - Z range, and they will play, but the station does not get added to the list. I've tried logging out and Logging back into Pandora via the HEOS Music Sources. But, the problem persist. I have Pandora Premium. Looking for any help Please!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

Chango
Local Performer

Pandora stations only show half of list. How can I get to see and have access to the rest?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

0 Kudos

Rhon6357
Local Performer

Well it’s 2022 and My Collections is not the same still on my Firestick as in my account. I see all stations on my iPhone 11, iPad 6th Generation via the app and on my laptop via the web. At least half are missing on the Firestick app, connected to a Samsung TV. Thanks. rhon6357@hotmail.com

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Rhon6357. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Station Limit on TV / In-home devices

Looks like you have about 185 stations associated with your Pandora account. At this time, there is a 250 station limit on all accounts, free or paid. Pandora Premium listeners are also limited to 250 stations.

Please note that some consumer electronic devices and car stereos are not optimized for the new station limit and will still be subject to the limit of 95 - 100 stations.

You'll be able to use the Search feature on your device to look for stations that may not be visible.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Mariogabrieljr
Local Performer

I too have been having issues with the Pandora/Legrand mix. Can’t upload anything with a name that starts above H. Has either come up with a fix yet?  

0 Kudos

Elaru42
Local Performer

When I use Pandora on my tv app, the stations in my collection are not all showing. I have 109 stations. I see this on my phone app and on my computer. But on my smart TV app, there are only 94 stations. Why are so many stations missing when I use the tv app? And if I try to add a missing station, one of my stations on the tv app is deleted. This is a huge frustration and inconvenience. Can you please help??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elaru42 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Station Limit on TV/CE devices

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos