cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLC + Android TV

Macotar
Local Performer

I just got a TCL tv from costco (2 months ago). Everything seemed to work fine and then a week or so later I noticed that pandora no longer played when I logged in.  I looked online and saw that some people had luck with resetting the app. So I cleared the cache. no joy. then I cleared the main memory and had to log in with my phone. Then it worked. I don't listed to pandora more than a couple of times a week. but after it working for a while it just stopped again.  Since this has happened a couple of times I fully expect that it will fail again.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Macotar 

Welcome to community!

To clarify, when playing Pandora, do you mean there is no sound, or playback stops, or something else? Since you've already tried some troubleshooting, I'm happy to pass this along to our teams for further review.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Macotar
Local Performer

when playing pandora It will work when it works. but at some point when I start it it will not play sound. this will happen when I start it. So if it won't work, It won't work from the beginning. then I have to play around with it. It has never not worked in the middle of playing.

0 Kudos