cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV option for Modes: crowd favorites, discovery etc.

Me-myself-I
Opening Act

I’ve started to listen to Pandora through my TV.  It would be nice to have the option to select “crowd favorites,” “discovery,” “ deep tracks,” etc. through the app on the TV.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Me-myself-I, thanks for posting!

I moved your post over to Other Devices to help keep things organized. 

While this is currently not a feature for TV just yet, there is a request in our Feature Request Board. Click here to check it out. Don't forget to vote ( ❤️) if you'd like to see this idea. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point. 

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

djc1
Local Performer

I recently moved to premium specifically so that I can use the artist only feature.  It works fine on my computer but when I use my television, which is most of the time (surround sound), I am still getting all kinds of artists on every station.  I have tried unplugging the television system but no luck.  Any clue as to how I might get this resolved?

0 Kudos

djc1
Local Performer

I forgot to add that the artist feature on the TV shows a blank.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@djc1 I moved your post over to an existing thread: TV option for Modes: crowd favorites, discovery etc. 

Pandora Modes are only available on our website, mobile devices, and the Sonos app.

We currently have a feature suggestion to bring Modes to more devices. You can upvote this idea by clicking here

Sorry for the confusion!

0 Kudos