cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs Down not Skipping Song

andykoz
Underground

Device is a Sony TV thru android app. When I thumbs down a song, it does not automatically skip the song. It used to do this and now it does not. I cleared data and cache, reinstalled. Still happens.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andykoz Thanks for clarifying that with me.

Let's try removing the TV device association with your Pandora account and have you log back in. 

I've gone ahead and removed the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Next, click here to select steps specific to your device in order to set up Pandora once more.

If you do not see your device listed, click here for general activation steps.

Let me know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andykoz Thanks for sharing your experience on the Community. 

It sounds like you may be running into the Skip Limit.

So that we can confirm, can you please try using the skip button as well the next time the track doesn't advance after giving it a Thumbs Down?

Can you also send us a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

andykoz
Underground

Sorry if I was not clear. To explain further, the Pandora app is installed on the Sony TV. I had not yet reached a skip limit because after I vote a thumbs down and the song does not automatically skip, I am able to choose skip to got to the next song. I hope this explanation was helpful.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andykoz Thanks for clarifying that with me.

Let's try removing the TV device association with your Pandora account and have you log back in. 

I've gone ahead and removed the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Next, click here to select steps specific to your device in order to set up Pandora once more.

If you do not see your device listed, click here for general activation steps.

Let me know how it goes. 

0 Kudos

andykoz
Underground

Yes, that worked! Thank you very much.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andykoz Happy to hear that.

Enjoy the music! 🎧

0 Kudos