cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo4K - Error Message: "Cannot Connect to Pandora"

mdahnke36
Local Performer

All of a sudden, Pandora on my Tivo4K streaming stopped working, I continue to get the cannot connect to pandora, please check your connection.  My connection is fine, nothing has changed, thought maybe it was the tivo4k, factory reset it all, and still - same error.  My kids love the channels like baby shark channel, not sure how to explain to 2 toddlers why they can't watch it anymore 😞

md36

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @mdahnke36! Thanks for posting to community. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. While this trace is enabled, let's start with a few steps. 

Sounds like you've already done a factory reset, but if you haven't checked, make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for any new updates. 

Also, if you're TIVO is connected through Wi-Fi, try connecting it with an Ethernet cable to see get the same error message. And I would recommend rebooting your modem and router, then restarting your TIVO.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mdahnke36
Local Performer

I reboot my modem and router every week.  There is no way to connect an ethernet cable to a tivo4kstream.  When I unplug my tivo4k and wait 30+ seconds, it starts to load again, but then I get a white screen with no info for 5+ minutes before I get the message cannot connect to Pandora, please check your connection.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the update @mdahnke36.

I've created a ticket and passed your info along to our engineering team for further investigation. I'll update this thread with any new information as it's made available to me. 

Thanks for being part of community!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Gyelloboi
Local Performer

I got the same problem 😥

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Gyelloboi! Thanks for posting. 

I don't see a Tivo associated with your Pandora account. Is it possible that you have another Pandora account under a different email address?

If this isn't happening with a Tivo, can you let me know the make and model of the device this is happening with?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos