cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble casting to Vizio SP50-D5

walshman2000
Local Performer

Problem: Every time I try to cast to my Vizio SP50-D5 I get the "Oops. We are unable to cast at this time." 

Details:

- I'm casting via iPhone.

- I've tried updating, power cycling, resetting to defaults all devices, apps, and networks involved. 

- I am able to see the device in my google home app.

- I am able to cast Spotify to the Visio via chromecast without issue.

- When I try to cast via pandora it does appear that some connection is made, sometimes I hear a chime for example, and then after a few second delay, I get the "Oops" message.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Thanks for checking @walshman2000 - I'm going to report this to our engineering team for further investigation. 

Thanks for providing all the details on your device, it's very helpful. And thanks for your patience in the meantime. 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @walshman2000 thanks for posting to community! Sorry for any trouble casting to your Vizio. 

You mentioned updating, but not sure if you tried updating the firmware on your Vizio?

If not, let's give that a try. Some helpful steps can be found here from Vizio support page. 

Let me know how it goes. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

walshman2000
Local Performer

Thanks for the suggestion.  I checked through the app and the firmware on my device is the latest.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for checking @walshman2000 - I'm going to report this to our engineering team for further investigation. 

Thanks for providing all the details on your device, it's very helpful. And thanks for your patience in the meantime. 👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos