cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble using Chromecast with Toshiba TV

Anastasios75
Local Performer

I can't chromecast to my Toshiba tv for weeks now but can chromecast to my google home speaker.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Anastasios75. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble casting to your Toshiba TV using Chromecast.

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps here.

++

If you still have trouble, could you share a few more details?

• Is the cast icon missing? Or, unresponsive?
  • Are you receiving any error messages when you attempt to cast? If so, what exactly does it say?
  • Are you using any other devices like a mobile device to cast to your TV? If so, what other device are you using?

Let me know how troubleshooting goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Anastasios75. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble casting to your Toshiba TV using Chromecast.

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps here.

++

If you still have trouble, could you share a few more details?

• Is the cast icon missing? Or, unresponsive?
  • Are you receiving any error messages when you attempt to cast? If so, what exactly does it say?
  • Are you using any other devices like a mobile device to cast to your TV? If so, what other device are you using?

Let me know how troubleshooting goes. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Anastasios75
Local Performer

It shows the icon even my tv on the app it casts a blank screen. All other apps cast on my tv youtube , Netflix,  Prime etc

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anastasios75 Thanks so much for sharing those details.

I've reported this over to our engineering team so that they can investigate. We appreciate your patience while they look into this. 🎧