cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't stay signed in on Samsung TV

69cutlass
Local Performer

Just loaded Pandora on my new Samsung TV. Pandora is requiring me to login each time I access the App.  It requires me to enter email address and password each time. What am I missing here?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@69cutlass I moved your post to the Other Devices space since this is happening on your Samsung TV.

You should remain signed in to Pandora on your TV as long as you aren't manually signing out after each listening session.

If you are still running into trouble with this, first make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.
  • Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.
  • Try removing and re-adding the app (if this is possible on your device).

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@69cutlass I moved your post to the Other Devices space since this is happening on your Samsung TV.

You should remain signed in to Pandora on your TV as long as you aren't manually signing out after each listening session.

If you are still running into trouble with this, first make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

If you're still having the same problem, then please try a few standard network troubleshooting steps:

• Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option on your device), and see if that helps.

You can also contact the manufacturer directly to troubleshoot your specific device and settings.

0 Kudos

Gunslinger69
Local Performer

Evevey other time I attempt to use my Pandora Audio system through my Samsung TV and Pioneer audio unit. Via my internet I find that Pandora has logged me out and requires me to finger slide my email and password manually and might I say very tiring ONE LETTER AT A TIME. ITS not a computer keyboard PANDORA. It’s a pain in the A$$. Makes me want to drop this crappy music company. Also no phone customer service as the (pandora) don’t give a $hit

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gunslinger69 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Won't stay signed in on Samsung TV

Won't stay signed in on TV:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Difficulty typing account credentials when signing in:

I recommend creating a feature request if you'd like an updated version of signing into Pandora on your device.

You can create a feature request here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

7haynes
Local Performer

Using the app with an Nvidia Shield and a Samsung TV When pandora doesn't play audio I have found that I have to sign out and sign back in. Frustrating.

0 Kudos

LeighBea
Local Performer

I have this same problem- on both Samsung and Vizio tvs. The Samsung is brand new. I’ve had this problem since I installed the app three years ago. I have tried all of the above suggestions. This is simply the most annoying problem. There’s got to be a bug somewhere that needs fixing. 

0 Kudos

7haynes
Local Performer
When it happens, I uninstalled Pandora and reinstall it.
0 Kudos