cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xfinity: App unresponsive when selecting content

amizener
Underground

I'm not sure why, but I can't play anything in the Pandora App in Xfinify Flex, and the Now Playing tab is grayed out. I am logged in and can see all my channels, but when I select one to play nothing happens. 

I've tried logging out and back in again and restarting both the Flex and my modem. Xfinity help has been totally useless, so I'm giving this forum a try. Pandora is working fine on my phone, PC, and through a browser; it's just the Flex that isn't letting me play anything.

I should also mention that everything was working fine two days ago.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (04/14/22):

Hi, everyone! 👋

We have received reports of users running into issues streaming Pandora through their Cox and Xfinity devices.

Our engineers have made some changes, and believe the issue should now be resolved.

If you continue to experience trouble, please reply back to this thread and let us know.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

kogerwanda
Local Performer

cont play anything on Pandora

0 Kudos

Brian_U
Local Performer

I am experiencing a similar issue and these steps did not resolve the problem. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @amizener @kogerwanda @Brian_U👋

Our engineering team aware of this issue and are currently looking into it. 

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with them.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (04/14/22):

Hi, everyone! 👋

We have received reports of users running into issues streaming Pandora through their Cox and Xfinity devices.

Our engineers have made some changes, and believe the issue should now be resolved.

If you continue to experience trouble, please reply back to this thread and let us know.

Thanks!

gnomeboy101
Local Performer

Hello,

Just yesterday Pandora stopped working on my Xfinity Flex device.  The app loads but I cannot select a station and get it to play.  I tried rebooting and updating my Flex device, logging out and in of my account, and forcing an app update but none of these solutions worked.

Pandora is still working on my iPhone but not on the Xfinity Flex.  I was wondering if someone could help troubleshoot.  If not, I wanted to notify your team of this particular bug so it can be fixed.

Thanks,

Greg

0 Kudos

amizener
Underground

Indeed, it appears to be working fine now. Thank you for the quick response and resolution!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amizener Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gnomeboy101 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Xfinity: App unresponsive when selecting content

We are aware of this issue and believe the problem has been fixed.

Would you mind trying once more and let us know if you continue to experience trouble?

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos