cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yamaha: Hearing ads with Premium subscription

bphuber
Local Performer

Why do I keep hearing ads when listening to Yamaha MusicCast when I have a premium subscription?

This issue does not exist with Spotify.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @bphuber!

Welcome to community. Sorry that you're hearing ads. I do see that you're upgraded to a Premium subscription and I'm happy to take a closer look.

Can you tell me a little more about the ads you're hearing. Is it for a specific brand or artist? Do you hear them on Podcasts or Stations?

The next time you hear an ad let me know the name of the Station or Podcast, the date, time (including timezone) and the type of ad you hear. Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

bphuber
Local Performer

It seems the ads have stopped. 

The only times we've heard them is on MusicCast, never on Pandora alone. They take place ~every 20-30 minutes. I have a VPN in use, so the ads are not location based.

For a while, the speech was really fast and we couldn't even tell what was being said, now the speech is more normal, but we never listen to them-couldn't begin to tell you what is said. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @bphuber 

Thanks for the update!

Let us know if you hear ads again. If you do, please note of the date and time, including timezone, we can have a closer look.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos