cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yamaha - Sorting Options with MusicCast App

Vegassurfer
Local Performer

Hi  

When using the Yamaha MusicCast app on my Iphone 12 and playing Pandora you have the option to sort stations. If I try to sort by recent it does not show the most recent on top of the list. However when I open the Pandora app outside of MusicCast it works fine.  On the MusicCast app it may be showing the most recently played at the bottom of the list but the sort does not start with the most recent like in stand alone app.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks for your help.

Mark

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Vegassurfer. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble sorting from the MusicCast app. I know how frustrating that can be. Something to note, individual manufacturers are responsible for the implementation of the Pandora application on their devices so all features available on the Pandora app directly, may not be available. 

I would recommend checking in with Yamaha Support here to see if they have any suggestions about the sorting feature within that app. 

Feel free to post any results in case other listeners run into a similar experience. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024