cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$60 charge for Pandora Plus

Martanacas
Local Performer

Why am I being charged almost $60 for Premium Plus? Also, is there a customer service line or email?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Martanacas Nice to see you around the community.

Our support team has taken a look at your account and has confirmed that your Pandora account was signed up for a 30-day trial to Pandora Plus in November, which ended up renewing with an annual subscription to Pandora Plus when the trial was up. 

Our annual Pandora Plus subscriptions cost $54.89 (plus tax) for the year, which would explain the charge you are seeing on your account.

If you need help canceling this subscription, let me know and I can escalate this to our support team for further assistance. 

Also for future reference, our support team can always be reached by filling out the contact form located on our help page.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Martanacas Nice to see you around the community.

Our support team has taken a look at your account and has confirmed that your Pandora account was signed up for a 30-day trial to Pandora Plus in November, which ended up renewing with an annual subscription to Pandora Plus when the trial was up. 

Our annual Pandora Plus subscriptions cost $54.89 (plus tax) for the year, which would explain the charge you are seeing on your account.

If you need help canceling this subscription, let me know and I can escalate this to our support team for further assistance. 

Also for future reference, our support team can always be reached by filling out the contact form located on our help page.  

0 Kudos