cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally started Premium Access session

Spenc
Local Performer

I accidentally unlocked a free trial to prandora but I don't want a subscription

How can I be sure that I'm not signed up for anything 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Spenc Our support team has taken a look at your account and has confirmed that you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand.

Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account reverted back to Pandora Plus automatically at the end of the session - you weren't charged any Pandora Premium fees.

For more information on how Pandora Premium Sessions work, you can view this article.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Spenc Our support team has taken a look at your account and has confirmed that you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand.

Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account reverted back to Pandora Plus automatically at the end of the session - you weren't charged any Pandora Premium fees.

For more information on how Pandora Premium Sessions work, you can view this article.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

Fallday
Local Performer

How can I get back to my regular pandora and leave the Premium trial? Thank you. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fallday Our support team has taken a look at your account and has confirmed that you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand.

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

0 Kudos

silcanannie
Local Performer

I want to end my premium trial.  I started it by accident.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@silcanannie Our support team has taken a look at your account and has confirmed that you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand.

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

0 Kudos

silcanannie
Local Performer
Please end my 3-month trial and go back to what I had before
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@silcanannie I'm showing your account is currently upgraded with a monthly subscription to Pandora Plus - not a 3-month trial.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

silcanannie
Local Performer
Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

MelloVibe
Local Performer

I declined the offer for premium as I have done for years, an advertisement popped up then Pandora made an announcement that I was signed up for premium. You have a glitch in your system. Please put be back to where my account was previously.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MelloVibe I moved your post over to this existing thread: Accidentally started Premium Access session

Our support team has taken a look at your account and has confirmed that you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand.

For more information on how Pandora Premium Sessions work, you can view this article.

Hope this helps!

chrishodyl
Local Performer

How do I get out of premium mode? it's horrible!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chrishodyl I moved your post over to this existing thread: Accidentally started Premium Access session

Our support team has taken a look at your account and has confirmed that you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Classy
Local Performer

I think that I may have started a Premium Trial yesterday,  but I don't see anything in my account.  How do I find out if I did?  I don't want a Premium Trial or a subscription. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Classy I moved your post over to this existing thread: Accidentally started Premium Access session

Our support team has taken a look at your account and has confirmed that you enabled a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Classy
Local Performer

Thank you for a quick response. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Classy😎

0 Kudos

drichards
Local Performer

How can I cancel my free trial?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @drichards. 👋

Sorry for any confusion.

It looks like you wrote in about a complimentary session of Pandora Premium, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand. Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, you can initiate them without worrying about being charged for Premium. That being said, you won't need to cancel, your account will return when the free session expires. 

You can find out more about how these complimentary sessions work here: Premium Access

In the meantime, it looks like your account has already reverted to normal. 

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos