cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Feedback - Political Ads

Uncognitozzz
Local Performer

Remove Sleep Joe Biden Ads or i will stop using.

Labels (1)
30 Replies

Trevor1
On the Rise

So you are going to leave a service based on the ads that literally pay for you to listen for free. Why not just subscribe and pay for the ability to listen for yourself and then there will be no ads. 

Ieattheflesh
Local Performer

Anyone else completely sick of hearing political ads? Music is my escape from having to listen and see this **ahem** on tv, but I guess not anymore. So ridiculous.

0 Kudos

Barium
Local Performer

Stop running biased ads, or I will stop using also. I only hear Kamala and her lies

0 Kudos

PKL4
Local Performer

Funny I only am hearing pro Harris campaign adds . No Trump adds. Take the politics out of my music please. I’m out!! 

0 Kudos

Trevor1
On the Rise

They play the ads that people pay them to play. If you need to hear a Trump ad on Pandora, contact the Trump campaign and ask them to run ads on Pandora. While you are complaining about ads, it’s those ads that allow you to listen for free. So you may want to send a thank you to the Harris campaign. You also could pay for yourself to listen and then there would be no ads. 

0 Kudos

raedawn713
Local Performer

Being as politics is a hot button topic, there should be an option to turn them off so you have the option to not get them. I have pandora going while I am at work, where politics are not allowed. There's also mental health to take into account. Sometimes you need a break from the lies and fear mongering from both sides of the political fence. One should not have to forego listening to music to protect their mental health. It's ridiculous. Just give your listeners an option to opt out or skip the political ads.

Mikep280
Underground

Music is where I go to get away from it all. Then boom right in your ear, riding your bike in the middle of nowhere. It **ahem** you right back in from your time away. 

0 Kudos

Barium
Local Performer
I just deleted pandora and went with another app that doesn’t bombard you with the same **ahem** over and over again.
0 Kudos

Creidman
Local Performer

Why is my entire feed democratic

Am I unaware that pandora is a democratic company? 

0 Kudos

hrdavis75
Local Performer

These abortion ads! every other song, same ad.  Please stop the political nonsense and give me the Gain fling ads back.

0 Kudos

Barium
Local Performer
I went ahead and deleted the app and switched to another nice and fresh
Alex
0 Kudos