cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: tide commercial

Local Performer

I agree that there should be ads for non-subscribers.  However,  you should offer add choice.  I am above and beyond offended by the forced political adds.  I shouldn't be forced to hear that.    Clearly not a streaming service for me. Good bye Pandora! 

Highlighted

Mike Garcia Add not acceptable!

Local Performer

Mike Garcia Add not acceptable!

I'm appalled at the add running right now about Mike Garcia being a chicken who doesn't give a "cluck".

No one should have to hear that not matter what your political views are. I hate that my children had to hear that! It's juvenile and inappropriate! 

This add needs to be removed!

Please respond....

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Mike Garcia Add not acceptable!

Local Performer

I think it’s clucking hilarious!! It makes my day! And it’s cluck not f**k. Calm down

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Political Ads

Local Performer

I listen to Pandora on a couple different stations.  The political ads dont bother me much other then when I have pandora on for the kids listening to Disney music.  Especially when almost every ad is a Biden Ad.  Dont need a pedophile on a kids station.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sick of Political ADS

Local Performer

Sick and tired of ALL THE POLITICAL ADS!!! Pandora I’m leaving this station because not only are 9 out ten ads political, they are 100 percent liberal!!! Do your algorithms not connect with the music I listen to....ALL Christian? Or are you just trying to loose me as a customer? Because if it’s the latter, you got it!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Don't like political ads

Local Performer

Listen to you more after Nov 3, ha ha!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Trump Ads

Local Performer

I have listened to pandora for a long time now, but I will not be using the site any longer.  I can't stand listening to obnoxious, lying, Trump ads every 5 minutes.

I listened to pandora to relax, not to feel physically sick.  Thank you Pandora.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Biased advertising

Local Performer

Regardless of anyone's political views, we hear enough of it everywhere else.  Keep political ads off Pandora, been jamming to Pandora for a long while now, but you were just deleted

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Don't like political ads

Local Performer

Your continued airing of ads for BLM  basically a domestic terrorist organizations has me discontinuing Pandora . One could only imagine what would happen if the KKK or the NRA or Proud boys had ads they wanted to air over Pandora. Done with the PC  bulldoody. Goodbye!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Political Ads

Local Performer

We are doing the same, I am unsubscribing, I have no interest in supporting a company that is so one sided.

Goodbye

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Biased advertising

Local Performer

I concur, This is total bs.. political nonsense in the ads and now I just heard an add saying “I support my police etc etc especially the black..” then it cut short and went to my music I was so annoyed that I found that this side of the site exists and works lol ... and I was about to screenshot it right when it got cut short... fuming rn.. These political and racist adds should be illegal .... un-fu**ing real .. it’s subliminal messaging to our youth and nobody realizes that

0 Kudos