Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Political Ads

Local Performer

how do I opt out of 'Biden ads

Highlighted

The campaign ad I heard literally made me gag

Local Performer

I heard a presidential campaign ad today that triggered a trauma response and caused me to feel nauseated and gag.  I'm already having heightened anxiety over the election in November, to the point that it's affecting my physical health.  Pandora sold ad space to a racist, sexist, want-to-be dictator.  That's really the last straw.  I don't want to listen to campaign **ahem** anymore.  And I won't be listening to Pandora either.

Highlighted

Re: Don't like political ads

Underground

I get the blm ad all the time, and I don't wanna be racist (I hope I am not, I am not a racist person) and I hear it 10 times daily and its starting to get on my nerves...I think that I don't want it in my face constantly and again I  am not trying to sound/be racist!!!!!!!!! I will be leaving pandora for this. I support blm and agree with all lives matter (plz dont attack me) but anyways, I may be leaving pandora until this bs is over...Political and polarizing ads....

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Biased advertising

Local Performer

I feel the exact opposite. I am hearing Trump ads and I don't support him or want to hear about his political campaign.

Highlighted

Re: Negative Trump Ads are so false

Local Performer

Same. I'm leaving. Spotify seems to understand we want MUSIC as an escape, not to be drug into even more of the daily crud-show we're already inundated with every feckin second.

1. Trump ad- pick any of them
2.  ~Supposedly Trump FIXED the economy? EXCUSE ME!? LOOK AROUND!
    ~They are actively drumming up hate against immigrants. I believe the phrase was "you're fighting an immigrant for your job" and "Trump cares about jobs"
~ If Biden gets elected we can kiss our good economy goodbye. Talked about how Biden's plan would raise taxes and took his words out of context (this is misleading, it is being raised for those who make more than 400K a year. I don't know about most of you but that sure as feck isn't me or even anyone I know!)
3. Laptop/phone/tablet/tv, whatever it is I need to get through my day wherever it is I am doing whatever it is I am doing.
4. Audio ad
5. Shuffle
6. Yeah, no, no time for ya, just get rid of them all. 

Highlighted

Trump advertisements

Local Performer

Please quit promoting Donald Trump. I am about to quit Pandora and move to another music station, probably Spotify.  I do not want to hear anything more about Donald Trump and am displeased that you are advertising for him.  Please stop.  He is a hateful human being.

Highlighted

Trump Ads

Local Performer

I am cancelling Pandora and moving on to Spotify because of all your ads supporting Trump.  He is a hateful human being and destroying our country and everything i believe in.  I thought Pandora was a good station, but will not listen to this propaganda.  Good bye Pandora.  You are making a huge mistake by supporting Trump.  The most evil divisive person ever.  He will be the downfall of America.

Highlighted

Re: Trump Ads

Opening Act

As best you can, what did he do as a human to be hateful? What examples can you give to clarify? The issues I have seen has done nothing but help America and bring other nations together...

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Commercials

Local Performer

The difference is that we ONLY hear Biden ads on Pandora.  We hear and see BOTH sides on the television.  I've never, not once, heard a Trump ad on Pandora. The bias is just so "in your face" that it's disgraceful.  I'm not even a fan of either choice but the message is loud and clear who Pandora supports...  and frankly, Pandora is a radio, not a lobbyist.  They should be less partial.

Highlighted

Political Ads

Local Performer

Usually, the ads on Pandora are inconsequential, I let it go in the background like white noise. But, during this campaign season the constant Left wing promotion by Pandora is adding to an already disgustingly politicized world, taking what is supposed to be pleasurable, and turning it into one more idiot's platform.

Highlighted

Political ads

Local Performer

Please stop with all political ads, I come here to listen to music and escape from politics and news media, Pandora should be about music and advertisers that cater to our music taste not politics, shame on you Pandora for allowing this on your platform.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Don't like political ads

Local Performer

I have not heard a single trump ad on pandora

0 Kudos