cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Feedback - Reporting an ad

Krillbot94
Local Performer

Hi, 

How do you report an ad? I came across one that seemed very manipulative in design. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krillbot94 Nice to see you around the community.

I'm happy to pass any feedback you have to our ads team, but I'll need a bit more information first. Could you tell me a little more?

Please include as much of the below information as possible:

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?
  2. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  3. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  4. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  5. What time of day did this advertisement play?

If you're able to get a screenshot of what's happening, please send that along as well.

Can you please touch on a little more about what was wrong with the particular ad you saw?

Once I have more information about the ad, I can pass it along to our advertising team.

We really appreciate your help with this! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krillbot94 Nice to see you around the community.

I'm happy to pass any feedback you have to our ads team, but I'll need a bit more information first. Could you tell me a little more?

Please include as much of the below information as possible:

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?
  2. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  3. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  4. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  5. What time of day did this advertisement play?

If you're able to get a screenshot of what's happening, please send that along as well.

Can you please touch on a little more about what was wrong with the particular ad you saw?

Once I have more information about the ad, I can pass it along to our advertising team.

0 Kudos

whythesignin
Underground

I think the issue is there isn't a way to report this without a public post describing to the world, what *I* think is offensive.  Is there a private way to do this?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can contact our support team directly with any feedback here.

Hope this helps!

whythesignin
Underground

Oh that's perfect, thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @whythesignin. 🤝

0 Kudos

pand6
Local Performer

hey there pandora, i really appreciate what you all do yet taking advertising dollars from the fossil fuel industry is a really bad look and worse choice, we can't be continuing to prop up these destructive industries. what are your plans to redress this?

many thanks 🙂

0 Kudos

Lizard
Local Performer

Rock Auto delivers BODY PARTS

anybody else hear this commercial today -wed March 09 2022.  I kid you not!  It said Rock auto delivers body parts.   Seriously?  With all the news about human trafficking happening w the open borders you wouold think you would be very wise to chose your words.  Of course, maybe this was deliberate for the human traffickers.  Pandora you might want to look into this!

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Ya I agree

0 Kudos

gisselltorres97
Local Performer

How can I report ads? And not see or hear about them? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gisselltorres97 Please include as much of the below information as possible:

2. Do you remember anything specific that was said or mentioned in the ad?
  3. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  4. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  5. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  6. What time of day did this advertisement play?

0 Kudos

HueMungusWhuat
Local Performer

Quit being a panzy, the fossil fuel industry powers every industry including  electric cars. Inform yourself.

Oakes8908
Local Performer

Having similar issues but with false advertisement. Is there anyone I can contact directly?

0 Kudos

Shar24fan
Local Performer

How do you report an advertising discrepancy? 

0 Kudos

admkrause
Local Performer

Kill “don’t kill the vibe!”

This promotion is offensive on several levels:  1) it is juvenile and not in alignment with other genuine advertisers.  I would not want the ad I am paying for anywhere near this crude piece of work.

2) it pokes fun at a medical condition.  You would never poke fun at depression or cancer, so why this?

Please remove this offensive “vibe.”

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@admkrause Please include as much of the below information as possible:

2. Do you remember anything specific that was said or mentioned in the ad?
  3. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  4. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  5. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  6. What time of day did this advertisement play?

0 Kudos