cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Feedback - Spanish Ads

RickNubbz
Local Performer

This is very annoying. Apparently Pandora has more Spanish speaking listeners in my area than English. I get. Orr Spanish ads than English. 

that balcony about the ad operations team working on a solution. I have a solution - cut down the number of Spanish speaking ads. 

Labels (1)
124 Replies

swaitkevich
Local Performer

Spanish Ads playing, but I am not spanish speaking.

Is there any way to filter out spanish ads that I can't understand because I am english speaking?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@swaitkevich We're happy to help look into the issue you are having with hearing Spanish ads on your stations.

The next time a Spanish ad plays on your account, please send over:

• a screenshot of the Spanish ad (feel free to send multiple screenshots of each different Spanish ad if you are receiving more than one)
  • the date and time that ad played on your account

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

Arleneburton88
Casual Fan

Same here 🤦🏼‍♀️

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Arleneburton88 We're happy to help look into the issue you are having with hearing Spanish ads on your stations.

The next time a Spanish ad plays on your account, please send over:

• a screenshot of the Spanish ad (feel free to send multiple screenshots of each different Spanish ad if you are receiving more than one)
  • the date and time that ad played on your account

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

swaitkevich
Local Performer

Hi,

Thanks for replying.  It seems to have magically fixed itself?  Because I've been listening for spanish ads since you replied and haven't gotten any more?  I'll ping you back if the spanish ads return.

S. Waitkevich

0 Kudos