cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Commercials

Local Performer

Mine are in Spanish too and I absolutely can’t stand it. My email has been hacked, is it possible you guys are feeding off whoever hacked me for ads? Or is it based off my zip code, which...isn’t that racist? 

Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Spanish Ads

Local Performer

Completely agree with you...there should be some way to adjust your language preferences versus Pandora just assuming you speak Spanish because you live in the south. GRRR!!!

Highlighted

Ads in my non-native tongue

Local Performer

Why do I now have ads that are in Spanish? I can't speak or understand Spanish so not only do I wait through commercials I have to painfully wait now. I have never clicked a Spanish speaking song or station. What can be done? I wouldn't mind the commercials if they were in English?

Thanks,

Tuscaloosachris

Highlighted

Local Performer

OK guys,

There seems to be enough people complaining about there not being an option for language in ads. How about we do something about it. It takes 20 minutes to add the option and then to categorize the ads in by language (which there seems to only be 10 ads anyway so it can't be that difficult). How about you help out your customers before they all switch to anything else...? I get that you have things going but this started in 2019 and now we are over 1/2 way through 2020 and it seems "everyone" is still complaining about the same issue...  When can we expect results? Or are you expecting to close down because of your own issues and we should all jump ship to something else?

Highlighted

Local Performer

Long time listener here, I’d say 10 years or more. Today, for the first time I received an ad in Spanish, then the next one was in English. Seemed like a bug? I don’t see how it could have anything to do with information you’ve collected on me since this is the first time it’s happened in years. I just wanted to let y’all know! Thanks.

Highlighted

Underground

Same thing here!  Just started receiving Spanish commercials, a language I don't speak.  Not many folks in Memphis do, btw.

I think your sponsors should be equally upset, since they can't sell me anything.

Seriously, this has been going on for 8 months on this thread.  That's lazy and tells us what you think of your customers.

Feels like no one is trying to resolve this, as we're 11 months in.  Also, love how no one even responds to this anymore.

It's pretty simple to match language settings to the device (you know, like the rest of the app).

So if free customers don't rate support, why should we upgrade?

Highlighted

Local Performer

I concur.  Annoying since I do not speak or understand Spanish.  Please fix!

Highlighted

Local Performer

This started happening to me last year and I stopped using Pandora for 3 or 4 months.  I came back this summer and it did not happen again until today.  I'm done with them and switching to Amazon music which I already have.  What country do I live in and why can't everyone speak English?  

Highlighted

Local Performer

I find this interesting that this is still going on 07/10/20, with no resolution. I'm q little concerned that this is how business is done, especially when I no long have this app in my car, and just iheart.

Highlighted

Re: Language Preferences

Local Performer

Are you doing anything about the language preference? I love the Spanish language, but I also love French, and English.  I live in the US.  May I choose my language preference for ads? 

Highlighted

Local Performer

Mine are in Spanish as well I married a Colombian but I do not want my station set to Colombia we live in the US and I speak English.please fix it.

Highlighted

Re: Language Preferences

Underground

very cookie cutter response as i've seen it a few times now.. exactly the same response. 

Make it a consumer choice preferred language toggle. I'm sure you can add that to the algorithm.

It's so very frustrating and a waste of commercials to play the wrong language to your consumer. 

And while you're at it, how about more than the five same commercials.....