cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Commercials

Local Performer

Is there any way you could create a survey asking which language we speak?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

These Spanish ads are so frustrating.  I just stop listening to Pandora altogether when they come on.  I've been listening to Spotify much more just because the ads are in Spanish.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Why is there no language preference? Or why can’t you use the language preference already setup in my phone settings? This seems like a much easier solution than you guessing

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Language Preferences

Local Performer

If I live in an English speaking country/state, I listen to English speaking music exclusively how can my preferred ad language in any way at all by construed as anything but English?!?! When I move to a Spanish speaking country I will completely expect to hear my ads in Spanish. Likewise when I move to Berlin I will expect the ads to be in German....notice a pattern??? 

Highlighted

Re: Ad Feedback - Spanish Ads

Local Performer

I too get ads in Spanish, a language I do not speak.  I wonder how your advertisers feel about wasting their money like that, Pandora?

There ought to be a simple toggle in account settings for preferred language.  That way, there's no guesswork; if you choose "Spanish", you get Spanish-language commercials.  If you pick "English"... well, I don't have to spell it out.

It's a simple ask, Pandora.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Why are my ads in Spanish all of a sudden?

Local Performer

My ads starting being in just Spanish starting this week. What’s the deal?  I can’t figure out how to change my language preference, etc. 

0 Kudos