cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad inquiry - Locating a recently played ad

cybermoe
Local Performer

How can I find an ad I heard on Pandora?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
112 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zazztionater To clarify, was there a promotion offered in that ad that you wanted to take advantage of?

If so, can you please let me know the date and around what time the ad last played on your account?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Zazztionater
Local Performer

It came on today 12/31/24 while listening to Pandora on my iphone. Was an audio add from milk bone dog food about some pet spa like ad. It was funny and I'd like to hear it again

0 Kudos

tomroesler
Local Performer

I'm loving the Pandora ad that pops up from time to time about the IKB ("I know but...") colleague. Would anyone be able to share a recording of it so I can share it with friends?

cmarks87
Local Performer

Can you possibly help me with an ad I heard on Pandora. It was a Chevrolet advertisement briefly I heard about older vehicle trade in incentives believe it mentioned 2011 or older. It was on my R&B Love songs Radio. On my phone playing in my car approximately around 7:30-800am.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmarks87 You can find more information about that ad you heard here.

Hope this helps!

Kubista5
Local Performer

Hi! I am super curious what the title and artist of the song in the ad for the new Las Vegas ad? All I remember is 'let 'em dance' because it was written on their bellies. I am diggin' that sound. Thanks! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kubista5 Do you remember the date and around what time you heard that ad last?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

JenSteelfox
Local Performer

@tomroesler I would also like to share with my coworkers. We can all relate!

0 Kudos

Tidbitsmov
Local Performer

I heard an ad for Philo tv with the CEO Andrew McCollum, but didn't write down the offer code 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tidbitsmov Do you remember what day and around what time that ad played on your account?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

ypan
Local Performer
sorry, long time ago
0 Kudos

blackdog868
Local Performer

Good morning. I was listening to Justin Timberlake station yesterday late morning in the car. Pandora played an ad for one of its own stations "the Fun Station". I was listening thru Bluetooth and couldn't see the ad or "touch for more info". 

I've done a search of stations and I didn't see this. Any thoughts? Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@blackdog868 I believe this is the station you are looking for:

FUN

500W_500H.jpg

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos