cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad inquiry - Locating a recently played ad

cybermoe
Local Performer

How can I find an ad I heard on Pandora?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora update 06/21/21:

If you are looking for more information on a particular advertisement you heard on Pandora, we'd be happy to look into it for you.

Please include as much of the below information as possible:

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?
  2. Do you remember anything specific that was said or mentioned in the ad?
  3. What additional information are you looking for about the ad?
  4. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  5. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  6. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  7. What day did this advertisement play?

If you're able to get a screenshot of what's happening, please send that along as well.

Once I have more information about the ad, I can pass it along to our advertising team.

Thanks everyone! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
106 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first. Could you tell me a little more?

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?
  2. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  3. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  4. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  5. What time of day did this advertisement play?

If you're able to get a screenshot of what's happening, please send that along as well.

Once I have more information about the ad, I can pass it along to our advertising team.

0 Kudos

Blist
Local Performer

How can I find an ad I heard on Pandora? It’s about CACC in alabama.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Blist I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first. Could you tell me a little more?

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?: CACC in alabama
  3. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?
  4. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio?
  5. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  6. What day did this advertisement play?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

petralinda
Local Performer

I'm an looking for an ad i just heard from American express. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@petralinda I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first. Could you tell me a little more?

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?: American Express
  2. Do you remember anything specific that was said or mentioned in the ad? Did it have a specific promotion that you were interested in?
  3. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

cyo
Local Performer

Please send me the product/service that advertised to me with the following information.

It was the only ad played on this radio station (first time playing this radio station). I stopped the ad from playing before finishing.

1. What was the ad for? No idea. Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name? No.
  2. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)? Alexa.
  3.  Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio? Audio.
  4. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on? Grateful Dead Radio.
  5. What time of day did this advertisement play? 01/09/2021 ~11:00pm.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cyo Unfortunately, that is not enough information for us to help locate the ad you heard.

Do you remember what was the ad for?

Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?

Do you remember anything specific that was said or offered in the ad?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

cyo
Local Performer

No, it was extremely disruptive and I stopped it before listening. It can't be that hard to find if it was the very only ad to be played on that device on that radio station?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cyo Unfortunately, there isn't a way for us to locate the ad that way.

If it ends up playing again during one of your listening sessions, please make note of the requested information, and follow up on this thread.

I'll be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Dandi15
Local Performer

Hello, Linn County Farm Bureau submitted an ad, but I cannot find it. can you send it my way please?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dandi15 I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first. Could you tell me a little more?

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?: Linn County Farm Bureau

If you're able to get a screenshot of the ad, please send that along as well.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Aniamcdougal
Local Performer

I’m looking for an ad that played for a movie/documentary but I cannot remember the name of it.

I remember it was about two guys that go back to possibly their hometown to try to solve the missing person case of their grandfather or some guy in their life that went missing and a body was never found. I know they were in a lake like snorkeling looking for clues.

I’m not for sure which radio it was on but it was a visual ad played on March 5th. I was listening on an iPhone 

0 Kudos

Kix8484
Local Performer

can you please find this ad for me? 

1. What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name? Truly lemonade hard seltzer 
  2. Do you remember anything specific that was said or mentioned in the ad? Each flavor had a personality- Black cherry said something about embracing your dark side
  3. How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)? Phone
  4. Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio? Video ad with audio
  5. Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on? Twilight 
  6. What day did this advertisement play? 4/6/21

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kix8484 To clarify, did this advertisement offer a certain promotion that you are looking for more information on?

Or were you looking to just re-watch or hear that advertisement again?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Kix8484
Local Performer

Rewatch it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kix8484 Thanks for following up to clarify that.

I checked in with our ads team, and unfortunately we won't be able to share that advertisement with you directly due to our ad guidelines.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you understand.

0 Kudos

cqs
Local Performer

What was the ad for? Do you remember the brand, product, event or website name?: Gartner, or at least that's what I think I heard.
Do you remember anything specific that was said or mentioned in the ad? The service for people who wear multiple hats, people who get things done.
How are you accessing Pandora? Are you on a computer, phone, tablet or in-home device (TV, Xbox, Blu-ray player, etc.)? Sonos speaker and system.
Was it a visual ad, an audio ad, or a video ad with audio? Not sure, I just heard it on my Sonos speaker
Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on? Adele
What day did this advertisement play? Today, between 8:30 am and 9:00 am ET

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cqs Nice to see you around the Community.

Do you happen to remember what type of service was being promoted in the advertisement you heard?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

cqs
Local Performer

Hi @AdamPandora , no I don't remember the service or even if the website was mentioned. The ad was compelling and made me want to explore buying the service, so I guess on that measure the ad was effective.

0 Kudos