I can't add family members it still only lets one person listen 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dolphin7006 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Family Plan: "Someone Else is Listening" Message

Family members not able to listen at the same time:

That means the other people you added to your plan are still logged into your account.

I do see you've sent 4 invitations so far, however none of them have been accepted yet.

I've gone ahead and manually added 3/4 of those people to your plan from my end.

Please have them log out of Pandora on their devices, and then sign back in using the email addresses associated with their Pandora accounts.

As for the 4th invitation you sent, I wasn't able to add them to your plan as they haven't created a Pandora account using that email address yet.

Please have them create their new account, and once that is created, they'll be able to accept the invitation you sent.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to manage your plan, and view the invitations you've sent so far:

As the primary account holder you can confirm which invitation hasn't been accepted yet within your subscription settings. To do so, select Manage Family to view and make any changes to your family plan.

If you're using a computer: 

If you're using a mobile device:

• Go to the Pandora website.
  • Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dolphin7006 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Family Plan: "Someone Else is Listening" Message

Family members not able to listen at the same time:

That means the other people you added to your plan are still logged into your account.

I do see you've sent 4 invitations so far, however none of them have been accepted yet.

I've gone ahead and manually added 3/4 of those people to your plan from my end.

Please have them log out of Pandora on their devices, and then sign back in using the email addresses associated with their Pandora accounts.

As for the 4th invitation you sent, I wasn't able to add them to your plan as they haven't created a Pandora account using that email address yet.

Please have them create their new account, and once that is created, they'll be able to accept the invitation you sent.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to manage your plan, and view the invitations you've sent so far:

As the primary account holder you can confirm which invitation hasn't been accepted yet within your subscription settings. To do so, select Manage Family to view and make any changes to your family plan.

If you're using a computer: 

If you're using a mobile device:

• Go to the Pandora website.
  • Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)

Hope this helps!