cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Pandora

Virgie100
Local Performer

I got my account for free Pandora for about 20 years. Few months ago I went for the 3 months trial, which I canceled on time. I went back to my old free account, but I noticed I was charge $9.99 Just because the trial, I lost my free Pandora? If you could please email me the answer. Thanks!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Virgie100 I'm showing your account was signed up for a 90-day free trial to Pandora Premium on 09/30/21.

Since that trial was never canceled, it ended up renewing with a monthly subscription at the end of the 90 days.

It then renewed again in January.

If you'd like to cancel the subscription and revert back to the free service, you will need to follow the instructions on this thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

For future reference, if you need to email our support team with any questions, you can do so here.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Virgie100 I'm showing your account was signed up for a 90-day free trial to Pandora Premium on 09/30/21.

Since that trial was never canceled, it ended up renewing with a monthly subscription at the end of the 90 days.

It then renewed again in January.

If you'd like to cancel the subscription and revert back to the free service, you will need to follow the instructions on this thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

For future reference, if you need to email our support team with any questions, you can do so here.

Hope this helps!

skimask
Local Performer

this is lit

0 Kudos