cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed by Amazon: Upgrade to Pandora Premium

nr1
Local Performer

I have gotten Pandora Plus using the Amazon App Store, but I would like to upgrade to premium. The Amazon app store does not have premium as an option, and I can not edit my subscription anywhere else. I cannot find a way to cancel my subscription, only a way to cancel renewing it. Is there any way to cancel Pandora Plus and get Pandora Premium?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nr1 Unfortunately, the option to upgrade to Pandora Premium is not available through Amazon at this time.

What you will need to do is cancel your current subscription through Amazon and wait for it to expire.

Check out Amazon's steps to manage subscriptions from a Kindle device. Or if you'd like to manage your subscription from an Android device, you can view their steps to manage subscriptions from the Amazon Appstore.

When you start hearing ads again, you can then sign up for Pandora Premium here

Hope this helps explain.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nr1 Unfortunately, the option to upgrade to Pandora Premium is not available through Amazon at this time.

What you will need to do is cancel your current subscription through Amazon and wait for it to expire.

Check out Amazon's steps to manage subscriptions from a Kindle device. Or if you'd like to manage your subscription from an Android device, you can view their steps to manage subscriptions from the Amazon Appstore.

When you start hearing ads again, you can then sign up for Pandora Premium here

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

jdupilk
Local Performer

Have cancelled my Amazon Plus subscription, effective 4-22-24,  Amazon  acknowledges this but when Pandora is contacted , it continues to block my efforts to upgrade to Pandora Premium. 

I re-checked my Google accounts, there is no reference to any Pandora accounts, same goes for Amazon subscriptions,  np Pandora accounts. I have opened & search my 5 other devices , they all show as Pandora Plus accounts.

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdupilk I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos