cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed by Apple - Switch to Best Buy subscription

eric2
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue as Emlchand. I canceled my monthly subscription just as they did, and I still cannot activate the subscription from best buy.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eric2 I created a new thread for you since It looks like your account is currently upgraded through Apple.

Existing Pandora Plus or Premium subscribers will need to cancel their current subscription before becoming eligible to upgrade through Best Buy.

Once you've canceled your subscription and it has expired (when you start hearing ads again), you can purchase your upgrade through the Best Buy website or in store.

If you're not sure how to cancel your subscription through Apple, you can refer to this thread: Manage subscription: Apple (iTunes).

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eric2 I created a new thread for you since It looks like your account is currently upgraded through Apple.

Existing Pandora Plus or Premium subscribers will need to cancel their current subscription before becoming eligible to upgrade through Best Buy.

Once you've canceled your subscription and it has expired (when you start hearing ads again), you can purchase your upgrade through the Best Buy website or in store.

If you're not sure how to cancel your subscription through Apple, you can refer to this thread: Manage subscription: Apple (iTunes).

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

eric2
Local Performer

It is canceled, I'll let it run out then and try again, thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @eric2😁

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!

0 Kudos