cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plan

nmarra12
Local Performer

Does anyone know if I move to a family plan if I can bring over mine and my husbands existing account as we both have separate ones now.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nmarra12 Signing up for the Family Plan will not result in the loss of any of your stations/playlists.

Upgrading to the Family Plan:

Pandora Premium Family offers all of the features of Premium to up to six unique Pandora accounts – and is $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually.*

Only one of you will need to upgrade - once that upgrade is complete, you can then invite the other to join the plan.

To upgrade to Premium or Premium Family, or to see any potential trial offers, visit this link from a browser. Please note you must be at least 21 years of age to purchase this subscription and be the master account holder.

*Please note that taxes may also apply to these fees depending on local tax laws in your area.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to invite others to join your plan:

To invite someone to your family plan:

1. Make sure you're logged in with your master account (the one you used to upgrade to Premium Family);
  2. Visit the Subscription section of the account.
  3. Select Manage Family to view the main family plan management page;
  4. Send a family plan invite to an email address your family member can access, even if it's different from the email address on their Pandora account. (They'll be able to enter the login information for their Pandora account later, even if its under a different email.)
  5. Have them open the invite email, and follow the prompts to add their Pandora account to your family plan.

I hope this helps. Thanks for your support!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nmarra12 Nice to see you around the Community.

Yes - that is exactly how our Premium Family subscription works!

Upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

I hope this clarifies things a bit!

0 Kudos

nmarra12
Local Performer

How do we set that up?  Do we just set up a family plan through one of our accounts and then fold in the other existing accounts?  We don't want to lose our playlists.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nmarra12 Signing up for the Family Plan will not result in the loss of any of your stations/playlists.

Upgrading to the Family Plan:

Pandora Premium Family offers all of the features of Premium to up to six unique Pandora accounts – and is $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually.*

Only one of you will need to upgrade - once that upgrade is complete, you can then invite the other to join the plan.

To upgrade to Premium or Premium Family, or to see any potential trial offers, visit this link from a browser. Please note you must be at least 21 years of age to purchase this subscription and be the master account holder.

*Please note that taxes may also apply to these fees depending on local tax laws in your area.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to invite others to join your plan:

To invite someone to your family plan:

1. Make sure you're logged in with your master account (the one you used to upgrade to Premium Family);
  2. Visit the Subscription section of the account.
  3. Select Manage Family to view the main family plan management page;
  4. Send a family plan invite to an email address your family member can access, even if it's different from the email address on their Pandora account. (They'll be able to enter the login information for their Pandora account later, even if its under a different email.)
  5. Have them open the invite email, and follow the prompts to add their Pandora account to your family plan.

I hope this helps. Thanks for your support!

0 Kudos